Please ensure that all the info is correct, then click the “Download” button to download the firmware that matches your device. Apple firmware problems can now be fixed using the iPhone. Plus, your iPhone needs to be connected to Wi-Fi with Bluetooth turned on, and the iPhone needs to be unlocked.
Under the Firmware version you will see a text informing you if you are using the latest available version or if there is an update available. If a new version is available you can start the update process by pressing the “Update” button.
- Once running into such an annoyance, there is no wonder why people will scream out like ‘why won’t my iPhone turn on?
- In such cases, you can try the 6 practical and proven fixes following to solve the iPhone/iPad firmware file corrupt issue.
- Which method helped you get rid of the trouble?
We hope you have overcome the problem and are enjoying your Mac’s seamless performance. Which method helped you get rid of the trouble? Do share with us in the comments below. There are high chances of data loss when you face the black screen issue on your Mac. Even when you apply the above-listed methods to resolve the black screen problem, some of them may cause loss of unsaved or corrupt data.
- (You can also move it to a safe location like your desktop.) Then, restart iTunes and try creating a new backup file.
- And then, uninstall the faulty app to see if the issue is repaired.
- But, you can apply the following fixes that are completely effective and would only address the error causing a black screen.
- Now, you may want to dive into the following methods to get an idea.
And the firmware file corrupt iPhone issue often happens when the computer isn’t able to stock firmware ROM find or recognize the right firmware files for your iPhone. With the release of iOS 16.4, many iOS users can’t wait to update their phone to enjoy the all‑new personalization features in iOS 16. However, there might be a situation when your device does not download or install the software due to some error. Whenever an iOS software update failed, you will see error messages saying “Software Update Failed” or “An Error Occurred Downloading iOS 16” (in the case of iOS 16). This is one of the most recommended solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore issue. If your phone has got a bad update or is just not getting recognized by system, then you can retrieve it by entering its recovery mode.
You would be asked to send the backup file to your device. Afterward, you would be able to overcome this issue. Apple’s flagship series of iPhone devices are used by millions of people the world over. Though, just like any other device, it also malfunctions at times. It could be anything from a non-responsive touch to an unknown error. If you are having any kind of problem related to your device, then don’t worry.